We would like to thank you for purchasing Medical Equipment - E Commerce WordPress Theme ! We are very pleased that you have chosen Medical Equipment - E Commerce WordPress Theme for your website. Before you get started, please be sure to always search our Documentation and Knowledgebase. Medical Equipment - ECommerce WordPress Theme can be used with WordPress and we assume that you already have WordPress installed and ready to go. Medical Equipment - E-Commerce WordPress Theme is a one click installation theme. If you do not, please follow this link WordPress Installation to see our section on WordPress to help you get started.
Medical Equipment - E-Commerce WordPress Theme is created by the professional website template and WordPress theme creators keeping in mind all the necessary requirements that theme must-have.
As we are amidst coronavirus pandemic, there is a whopping need for the Medical Equipment everywhere and for every single person. The workers and doctors need some high geared equipment where others need just masks, hand gloves and sanitizes. Whatever the need is, It is real.
So keeping in mind the above situation, We have created the Medical Equipment - E Commerce WordPress Theme that is made with some top quality features like Awesome Revolution Slider that looks extremely aesthetic, multiple Google Fonts, Retina Ready, Speed Optimized, Multiple Page Website, Neat Simple and Clean Design that makes the website look classy, Fully Responsive Theme, Free Icons, Images, and Google Fonts, Compatible With Major Modern Browsers, SEO Friendly Clean Code.
We are eager to help you with any questions and queries as we have an excellent support service.
Features of the theme
You can install the theme in two ways: through WordPress, or via FTP. The Medical Equipment.zip file is the Installable WordPress Theme and that is what you need to use to get the theme installed. Please see the following sections for each method.
1) Installation via FTP: Prefer upload the un-zipped theme folder
2) Installation via WordPress: Install and Activate
Step 1 – Navigate to Appearance > Themes.
Step 2 – Click Add New and click the Upload button. Navigate to find the “Medical.zip” file on your computer and click “Install Now”
NOTE: From 5th step onwards all the points are same for both installation method ie WP installation and FTP installation.
Step 1 – Log into your hosting space via an FTP software.
Step 2 – Unzip the Medical Equipment.zip file and only use the extracted Medical Equipment theme folder.
Step 3 – Upload the extracted Medical Equipment theme folder into wp-content > themes folder.
Step 4 – Navigate to the wp-dashboard and then activate the newly installed theme by going to Appearance > Themes and clicking the Activate button.
Step 5 – Once uploaded, activate the theme. Go to Appearance > Themes and activate it. Then you will see a notification message to activate the required.
Step 6 – below mentioned plugins are required plugins.
Plugins that will need to be installed and activated: Contact Form7, unyson, Medical Equipment Core, Slider Revolution, WooCommerce Plugin are required for the theme to work, it contains all of our theme features like shortcodes and shortcode generator.
1. Unyson – This is our companion plugin that is required to use Medical Equipment - E Commerce WordPress Theme . Please make sure this is always installed and activated.
2. Medical Core – Medical Core is a core plugin for the Medical Equipment - E Commerce WordPress Theme. .
3. Slider Revolution – Slider Revolution is an innovative, responsive WordPress Slider Plugin that displays your content the beautiful way. Whether it's a Slider, Carousel, Hero Scene or even a whole Front Page, the visual, drag & drop editor will let you tell your own stories in no time!
4. ContactForm 7 – Contact Form 7 can manage multiple contact forms, plus you can customize the form and the mail contents flexibly with simple markup.
5. WooCommerce – WooCommerce is a flexible, open-source eCommerce solution built on WordPress. Whether you’re launching a business, taking an existing brick and mortar store online, or designing sites for clients you can get started quickly and build exactly the store you want.
Step 7 - With purchased theme you will get 2 extensions, activate these extenions.
Step 8 - Now, you need to navigate to Tools >> Demo Content download demo content.
The various options provided by Theme Settings are as follows :
Navigate to appearance>>Theme Settings
01. General Setting
02. Header Setting
03. Page Title Setting
04. Contact Setting
05. Sidebar Setting
06. 404 Setting
07. Footer Setting
01) General Setting : General settings consist of logo and loader setting option.
02) Header Setting : Header settings consist of header style, contact information, email address and add to cart icon enable/disable option.
03) Page Title Setting : Page Title settings consist of page_title enable/disable option and upload page title image.
04) Contact Setting : Contact setting has the option for email id, address and contact no. to show in header and footer.
05) Sidebar Setting : Sidebar settings consist of page and blog sidebar position.
06) 404 Setting : 404 setting will consist of error page setting.
07) Footer Setting : Footer settings consist of footer style, newsletter and copyright text settings.
Medical Equipment - E Commerce WordPress Theme includes several custom widgets. All widgets are accessed in the Widgets section of the WordPress admin. Widgets can be added to any sidebar, footer column.There are various fields and settings present to choose for each individual widget all are self explanatory. You can put as many widgets as you want inside of a sidebar or footer.
step1- Navigate to Appearance > Widgets to access the list of widgets and widget sections that they can be added to. The left hand side shows all the widgets you can use. The right hand side shows all the different sections you can add widgets to.
step2- Simply drag and drop the widget you want into the widget section you want on the right hand side.
step3- When finished, make sure to click Save in the widget editing box to save the widgets added to your sidebar.
WooCommerce is allows you to sell anything, beautifully. Built to integrate seamlessly with WordPress, WooCommerce is the world’s favorite eCommerce solution that gives both store owners and developers complete control.
Navigate to WordPress dashboard >> Products >> add new
Navigate to page where you want to add products
How to add shortcodes
Navigate to Pages >> all New.
These are the theme shortcodes, you can use to display different thing on the page
These pages are used to manage some settings from front-end.