We would like to thank you for purchasing Training Institute WordPress Theme! We are very pleased that you have chosen Training Institute WordPress Theme for your website. Before you get started, please be sure to always search our Documentation and Knowledgebase. Training Institute WordPress Theme can be used with WordPress and we assume that you already have WordPress installed and ready to go. Training Institute WordPress Theme is a one click installation theme. If you do not, please follow this link WordPress Installation to see our section on WordPress to help you get started.
A great Human Rights Activists said “Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today”, for the all business and firms related to education sector and Training Institutes, We developed this Training Institute WordPress Theme as their passport for the future business growth. The design and visuals of the theme are very inviting as to attract the customers. This Training Institute WordPress Theme can used by and for education academy, coursera, elearning courses, a learning management system, teaching online, training online, training center website, university website and more. Well Documentation is been done by the our experienced developers. With the stunning portfolio pages showcase your creative academia, top ranking student profiles, aim & objectives, course and curriculums. With the 100% responsive functionality your site can always be available to your clients and students on their mobile phones at all the time.This WordPress Theme is built on Unyson framework, with features included like One Click Installation, Simple and Clean Design, Drag & Drop Page Builder,Unyson Options Panel, Shortcode Generator (Columns, Buttons, Toggles, Tabs), Optimized Source Code Included, Well Organized Codes, Cross browser Compatible. 1. Opt-in Form where lead can be captured and stored in database as well email and mailchimp. 2. CTA ( Call to Action Page) where user can be redirected to any third party tool or website for further process.
Features of the theme
You can install the theme in two ways: through WordPress, or via FTP. The traininginstitute.zip file is the Installable WordPress Theme and that is what you need to use to get the theme installed. Please see the following sections for each method.
1) Installation via FTP: Prefer upload the un-zipped theme folder
2) Installation via WordPress: Install and Activate
Step 1 – Navigate to Appearance > Themes.
Step 2 – Click Add New and click the Upload button. Navigate to find the “traininginstitute.zip” file on your computer and click “Install Now”
NOTE: From 5th step onwards all the points are same for both installation method ie WP installation and FTP installation.
Step 1 – Log into your hosting space via an FTP software.
Step 2 – Unzip the traininginstitute.zip file and only use the extracted traininginstitute theme folder.
Step 3 – Upload the extracted traininginstitute theme folder into wp-content > themes folder.
Step 4 – Navigate to the wp-dashboard and then activate the newly installed theme by going to Appearance > Themes and clicking the Activate button.
Step 5 – Once uploaded, activate the theme. Go to Appearance > Themes and activate it. Then you will see a notification message to activate the required & recommended plugins: .
Step 6 – All plugins shown in screenshot are the required and recommended plugins. All the recommended plugins are the optional plugins.
plugins that will need to be installed and activated: Contact Form7, unyson, ND Learning, Slider Revolution, Traininginstitute, Woocommerce Plugin are required for the theme to work, it contains all of our theme features like shortcodes and shortcode generator.
1. Unyson – This is our companion plugin that is required to use Training Institute WordPress Theme. Please make sure this is always installed and activated.
2. ND Learning – ND learning plugin helps you with the entry of courses. Also it provides information about the Teachers regarding different courses and their timings. You can also book the course you are interested in. Additionally you can find out about the seat availability , strength of students in the class and fees structure.
3. Slider Revolution – Slider Revolution is an innovative, responsive WordPress Slider Plugin that displays your content the beautiful way. Whether it's a Slider, Carousel, Hero Scene or even a whole Front Page, the visual, drag & drop editor will let you tell your own stories in no time!
4. Training Institute plugin – Training Institute plugin is a core plugin, which provides aid in applying widgets and constructing custom posts
5. ContactForm 7 – Contact Form 7 can manage multiple contact forms, plus you can customize the form and the mail contents flexibly with simple markup.
6. Woocommerce – WooCommerce is a free eCommerce plugin that allows you to sell anything, beautifully. Built to integrate seamlessly with WordPress, WooCommerce is the world's favorite eCommerce solution that gives both store owners and developers complete control.
Step 7 - With purchased theme you will get 3 extensions, activate all the extenions.
Step 8 - Navigate to Tools > Demo Content Install. Click on install option as shown in image and enjoy the theme.
The various options provided by Theme Settings are as follows :
Navigate to appearance>>Theme Settings
01) General settings
02) Top Header Settings
03) Header Settings
04) Breadcrumbs Setting
05) Google Map Setting
06) Social Menu Setting
07) Color Style Switcher
08) Sigle Page Website
09) 404 Setting
10) Footer Setting
01) General Setting : General settings consist of favicon logo and loader logo and sidebar positions.
02) Top Header Setting : Top Header settings consist the Top Header setting. You can select 5 different top headers and also can slide to disable and unable the top header setting.
03) Header Setting : Top Header settings consist the Top Header setting. You can select 5 different top headers .
04)Breadcrumbs Setting - You can select required background image for your theme.
05)Google Map Setting - This section consist of api key.
06)Social Menu Setting -- Social Menu setting consist of all social icons that can be show in menu.
07)Color Style Switcher - You can select required color for te theme and also disable the switcher from frontend.
07)Single Page Website - Through this option you can create single page website as well.
Also, Please follow the given instructions. You have to select a template on page setting then only you can create a Single page website.
08)404 Setting - This setting redirect user to not found page, if the url incorrects.
09)Footer Setting - Footer setting consist of 2 types of footer, you can slect footer from the dropdown option.
Training Istitute includes several custom widgets. All widgets are accessed in the Widgets section of the WordPress admin. Widgets can be added to any sidebar, footer column.There are various fields and settings present to choose for each individual widget all are self explanatory. You can put as many widgets as you want inside of a sidebar or footer.
step1- Navigate to Appearance > Widgets to access the list of widgets and widget sections that they can be added to. The left hand side shows all the widgets you can use. The right hand side shows all the different sections you can add widgets to.
step2- Simply drag and drop the widget you want into the widget section you want on the right hand side.
step3- When finished, make sure to click Save in the widget editing box to save the widgets added to your sidebar.
How to add shortcodes
Navigate to Pages >> all New.
You can add context in shortcodes.
You can add more shortcode that belongs to builder shortcodes.
Navigate to Products >> All Products .
Navigate to Pages >> Add Pages >> Add "product" shortcode .
Navigate to Portfolio >> Add Portfolio .
Navigate to Pages >> Add Pages >> Add "Portfolio" shortcode .
Navigate to Pages >> all pages >> Home Page .
All the Pages you will get on installation of the theme
Navigate to Pages > All Page
Navigate to Pages >> All Pages >> About Us Page .
Navigate to Events >> All Events
Navigate to Events >> All Events >> Single Event page
Navigate to Pages>> All Pages >> Achievement
We have 2 shortcodes of Gallery, it will reflect different on the frontend.
Navigate to Pages >> All Pages >> Gallery
We have describe both the setting of Gallery Shortcodes.
We have 2 shortcodes of Gallery, it will reflect different on the frontend.
Navigate to Pages >> All Pages >> Pricing Table
This will help you to guide that how to set payment gateway to purchase course.
Navigate to Dashboard >> Learning Plugin
In this setting you can insert Paypal id for payment also you have to insert Paypal api token and currency.
Here you can see the list of purchased courses.
You can import/export the file having all the informatiom related to payment gateway.
Navigate to Pages >> All Pages >> Contact Us Page