BlogHub WordPress Theme
Start blogging with BlogHub WordPress Theme designed for every modern blogging website like fashion, lifestyle, travel, weight loss, and many more. Untether your ideas, opinions and share your narrative about anything using BlogHub theme.
The theme is an elegant, fully responsive, modern WordPress Theme and lightweight theme. It comes with the WP Bakery Page Builder and many customized shortcodes so that you can easily manage the look and feel of the website with drag and drop. The theme can be suitable for the blogger website, blogger app, Editor, online blog, books, blogging platforms, blogger magazine, Blogspot, and any other person who needs to advance their administrations and offer their accomplishments on the web.
Try this magnificent appealing BlogHub WordPress Theme and give a solid presentation to your business on the web.
Key Features of the theme
- 22 Light Demo
- 22 Dark Demo
- WP Bakery Page Builder
- Redux Framework
- Contact form 7
- WooCommerce Wishlist
- Yoast SEO plugin support
- 1Responsive Design
- WPML plugin support for Multi-language
- Over 5+ slider and blog combinations
- Multiple Shortcodes
- One-click setup and demo content import
- Multiple widget styles
- WordPress custom menu support
- Theme Setting Options
- Instagram photostream integration
- Mobile friendly website
- Extensive Theme Documentation
- Footer support sidebar & widgets
- Retina Ready
- Contact us page with validation support
- Dedicated Support
- .Easy To Customize
- Custom typography. You can change font size, style, colour using without touching code
- Blog post support various content including photo, gallery, video etc.
- Cross Browsers Support
- Multiple pagination types
- Beautiful Blog Pages
- Ads Management
You can install the theme in two ways: through WordPress, or via FTP. The bloghub.zip file is the Installable WordPress Theme and that is what you need to use to get the theme installed. Please see the following sections for each method.
1) Installation via FTP: Prefer upload the un-zipped theme folder
2) Installation via WordPress: Install and Activate
To use this theme you must be running at least WordPress 5.0, PHP 5.6.20 or higher
We recommend that please make sure that your server PHP configuration limits are as follows:
- max_execution_time 600
- memory_limit 128M
- post_max_size 32M
- upload_max_filesize 32M
If you are running unmanaged dedicated server or VPS, you should check your php.ini file.
- php_value max_execution_time 600
- php_value memory_limit 128M
- php_value post_max_size 32M
- php_value upload_max_filesize 32M
How To Install BlogHub WordPress Theme! via WordPress
Step 1 – Navigate to Appearance > Themes .
Step 2 – Click Add New and click the Upload button. Navigate to find the “bloghub.zip” file on your computer and click “Install Now”
NOTE: From 5th step onwards all the points are same for both installation method ie WP installation and FTP installation.
How To Install BlogHub WordPress Theme ! via FTP
Step 1 – Log into your hosting space via an FTP software.
Step 2 – Unzip the bloghub.zip file and only use the extracted bloghub theme folder.
Step 3 – Upload the extracted BlogHub theme folder into wp-content > themes folder.
Step 4 – Navigate to the wp-dashboard and then activate the newly installed theme by going to Appearance > Themes and clicking the Activate button.
Step 5 – Once successfully activate navigate to Install Plugin Button. When clicked you will get the list of the required pluigns
Step 6 – Below mentioned plugins are required plugins.
Plugins that will need to be installed and activated: WPBakery Page Builder, Contact Form7, Bloghubcore Theme Plugin , Slider Revolution, WooCommerce Plugin, are required for the theme to work, it contains all of our theme features like shortcodes and shortcode generator.
1. WPBakery Page Builder – Drag and drop page builder for WordPress. Take full control over your WordPress site, build any layout you can imagine – no programming knowledge required.
2. Bloghubcore Theme Plugin – This is a core plugin for the BlogHub WordPress Theme.
3. Slider Revolution – Slider Revolution is an innovative, responsive WordPress Slider Plugin that displays your content the beautiful way. Whether it's a Slider, Carousel, Hero Scene or even a whole Front Page, the visual, drag & drop editor will let you tell your own stories in no time!
4. Contact Form7 – Contact Form7 can manage multiple contact forms, plus you can customize the form and the mail contents flexibly with simple markup.
5. WooCommerce – WooCommerce is a flexible, open-source eCommerce solution built on WordPress. Whether you’re launching a business, taking an existing brick and mortar store online, or designing sites for clients you can get started quickly and build exactly the store you want.
Installation Video Tutotrial
How To Install BlogHub WordPress Theme And Import Demo Content
BlogHub Theme Options
The BlogHub WordPress theme options panel has been specially created to make your work faster and easier. These options are very easy to use and in a few minutes you can change a lot of things on the website.
Navigate to Dashboard >> Bloghub Options
To import the demo please follow the below mentioned settings.
Step 1 – Firstly you need to navigate to the Demo Importer tab of the BlogHub options. Here you will get the demos.
Step 2 – Click on the Demo Import button and after that wait for sometime till it will imported successfully.
With Header Settings you can customize the Top Header, Main Menu and Page Title
- Top Header - Using the top header setting you can enable/disable the Top Header, Header Search, WooCommerce MinCart, Body Class Switch and will get settings accordingly. You can enter News Heading, Weather Information and Login Page URL and many more.
- Main Menu - Using the main menu setting you can select the header style, upload site logo and site mobile logo.
- Page Title - Using the page title setting you can enable/disable Breadcrumbs and can also change or add the breadcrumbs background image.
Using this setting you can set the page sidebar position.
404 Page Settings
Using this setting you can customize the settings of the 404 Page.
With this setting you can select the Footer layout, set the copyright text and enable/disable the Footer Menu, Bottom To Top Button for the footer, Dark Footer.
First you need to enable the NewsLetter. This setting enable you to select the newsletter style, upload logo, can enter heading, description, Mailchimp details and many more.
Appearance setting comes with Theme Layout, Page Loader and Back To Top Button.
Theme Layout You can select the demo layout as required.
Page Loader You can upload loader image and can add or change the loader background colour.
Back To Top Button User can enable/ disable back to Top button and will get settings accordingly.
WooCommerce Style Settings
With this setting you can set the sidebar position to show on the products related page.
This option allows you to specify the URL of social networking sites.
Google Analytics & Adsense
With this setting you can enter Google Analytics/AdSense script here.After adding it, you can add your add script on any place of the page using WP editor or Text Widget.
With this setting you can enter the custom CSS and js code.
With this setting, the user can import or export the File and URL Link.
WooCommerce allows you to sell anything, beautifully. Built to integrate seamlessly with WordPress, WooCommerce is the world’s favorite eCommerce solution that gives both store owners and developers complete control.
Navigate to Dashboard >> Products >> Add New.
Navigate to Dashboard >> Products >> All Products. Click on the edit button. Then you will get a screen and can customize the product as per need.
After clicking on edit you will get a screen.
Note - If you need any information about the WooCommerce click on the link WooCommerce Documentation
BlogHub WordPress Theme includes several custom widgets. All widgets are accessed in the Widgets section of the WordPress admin. Widgets can be added to any sidebar, footer column. There are various fields and settings present to choose for each individual widget all are self-explanatory. You can put as many widgets as you want inside of a sidebar or footer.
To Add Widgets, Follow The Steps Below
- Navigate to Appearance > Widgets to access the list of widgets and widget sections that they can be added to. The left-hand side shows all the widgets you can use. The right-hand side shows all the different sections you can add widgets to.
- Simply drag and drop the widget you want into the widget section you want on the right-hand side.
- When finished, make sure to click Save in the widget editing box to save the widgets added to your sidebar.
A specific code that lets you do difficult things with very little effort. Shortcodes can embed files or create objects that would normally require lots of complicated, ugly code in just one line.
How To Add ShortCode
Navigate to Pages >> Add New >> Click on the Add New Element.
These are the theme shortcodes, you can use to display different thing on the page.
User can customize the heading settings like select style, enter heading text, View More Button Text and many more.
Button shortcode enables user to add button at any section of website and can customize it easily.
With this shortcode, user can add blog posts to your website.
With this shortcode, user can add the posts banner to their website and can customize as per need.
This shortcode allows user to show the followers on your website. Also can enter heading and select style.
Followers Social Child Shortcode Settings
These settings come in the parent's settings of the Followers Widget shortcode when user click on the box.
This shortcode allows user to show the Author information at any section of website. User can enter Author name, designation, upload image, description and add social media links.
This shortcode enables user to show the categories and can select the style as per requirement.
Recent Post Widget
Recent Post Widget shortcode can be used to show the recent posts at any section of the website.
With this shortcode user can show posts and on clicking it will redirect to the user instagram account added in the Instagram URL setting of the shortcode.
Instagram Child Shortcode
These settings come in the parent's settings of the Instagram shortcode when user click on the box.
Blog Category Style
With this shortcode user can show blog category in other style
Blog Style Second
With this shortcode, user can add blog post and it show them in another style.
Blog Grid Post Banner
With this shortcode user can add the blog banner in grid structure. The shortcode settings enable user to select the category of blog for big and small section.
Blog Grid Banner Style 2
With this shortcode, user can show blog banner in second style.
Blog Column Style
With this shortcode user can add the blogs and it will appear in column form.
Instagram Slider Shortcode
With this shortcode user can display instagram posts in a slider style.
Instagram Slider Child Shortcode
These settings come in the parent's settings of the Instagram Slider shortcode when user click on the box.
BlogHub Banner Slider Style One Shortcode
With this shortcode user can display the blog banner in a slider style as needed.
Blog Magazine Style Post
This shortcode is used to show the posts in magazine style.
Blog News Style Post
With this shortcode user can display the blog posts in the news style.
Blog Contact Us
With this shortcode user can add the contact form at any section of website.
These settings come in the parent's settings of the Blog Contact Us shortcode when user click on the box. You can upload icon, enter title, and contact textarea.
With this shortcode user can add archive widget
BlogHub Dentist Slider Banner Shortcode
This shortcode is used to show blog banner in a slider style especially designed for Dentist niche.
Help And Support
In order to receive a technical support assistance, you need to have a valid purchase code. To get the code, please navigate to your ThemeForest "Downloads" page and click on the theme download link.
After getting the Purchase code, please follow the steps mentioned on the link click Here to get your product verified. And then share your Purchase code and token ID with the support team.
If you have any questions that are beyond the reach of this help file, feel free to contact us. We will respond as soon as possible (within 24 – 48 hours, usually faster). We are open from 9:30am to 6:30pm (IST), from Monday till Friday.
NOTE: As authors of this theme we do provide support only for the theme-related features.
Thank you for your purchase. If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this help file, please contact us through https://support.motothemes.net/
Once again, thank you so much for purchasing this theme. As I said at the beginning, I'd be glad to help you if you have any questions relating to this theme. No guarantees, but I'll do my best to assist. If you have a more general question relating to the theme, you might consider visiting the forums and asking your question in the "Item Discussion" section.