We would like to thank you for purchasing Shopmartio - E-Commerce WordPress Theme! We are very pleased that you have chosen Shopmartio - E-Commerce WordPress Theme for your website. Before you get started, please be sure to always search our Documentation and Knowledgebase. Shopmartio - ECommerce WordPress Theme can be used with WordPress and we assume that you already have WordPress installed and ready to go. Shopmartio - E-Commerce WordPress Theme is a one-click installation theme. If you do not, please follow this link WordPress Installation to WordPress Installation to see our section on WordPress to help you get started.
Shopmartio is a clean E-commerce Multipurpose Multi-vendor WordPress theme with a vertical menu, perfect for your E-commerce Business. It is created by the professional website template and WordPress theme creators keeping in mind all the necessary requirements that the theme must-have.
So keeping in mind the above situation, We have created the Shopmartio - E-Commerce WordPress Theme that is made with some top quality features like Awesome Revolution Slider that looks extremely aesthetic, multiple Google Fonts, Retina Ready, Speed Optimized, Multiple Page Website, Neat Simple and Clean Design that makes the website look classy, Fully Responsive Theme, Free Icons, Images, and Google Fonts, Compatible With Major Modern Browsers, SEO Friendly Clean Code.
We are eager to help you with any questions and queries as we have excellent support service.
Features of the theme:-
You can install the theme in two ways: through WordPress, or via FTP. The Shopmartio.zip file is the Installable WordPress Theme and that is what you need to use to get the theme installed. Please see the following sections for each method.
1) Installation via FTP: Prefer upload the un-zipped theme folder
2) Installation via WordPress: Install and Activate
Step 1 – Navigate to Appearance > Themes.
Step 2 – Click Add New and click the Upload button. Navigate to find the “Shopmartio.zip” file on your computer and click “Install Now”
NOTE: From 5th step onwards all the points are same for both installation method ie WP installation and FTP installation.
Step 1 – Log into your hosting space via an FTP software.
Step 2 – Unzip the Shopmartio.zip file and only use the extracted Shopmartio theme folder.
Step 3 – Upload the extracted Shopmartio theme folder into wp-content > themes folder.
Step 4 – Navigate to the wp-dashboard and then activate the newly installed theme by going to Appearance > Themes and clicking the Activate button.
Step 5 – Once uploaded, activate the theme. Go to Appearance > Themes and activate it. Then you will see a notification message to activate the required.
Step 6 – Below mentioned plugins are required plugins.
Plugins that will need to be installed and activated: it contains all of our theme features like shortcodes and shortcode generator.
1. Polylang – Polylang allows you to create a bilingual or multilingual WordPress site. You write posts, pages and create categories and post tags as usual, and then define the language for each of them.
2. Redux – Redux framework is one of the most popular, advanced, and free to use option panel frameworks for WordPress themes and plugins. Its flexibility gives you the freedom to create any type of options and settings for your WordPress project.
3. Slider Revolution – Slider Revolution is an innovative, responsive WordPress Slider Plugin that displays your content the beautiful way. Whether it's a Slider, Carousel, Hero Scene or even a whole Front Page, the visual, drag & drop editor will let you tell your own stories in no time!
4. Safe SVG – Safe SVG is the best way to Allow SVG Uploads in WordPress! It gives you the ability to allow SVG uploads whilst making sure that they're sanitized to stop SVG/XML vulnerabilities affecting your site. It also gives you the ability to preview your uploaded SVGs in the media library in all views.
5. WooCommerce – WooCommerce is a flexible, open-source eCommerce solution built on WordPress. Whether you’re launching a business, taking an existing brick and mortar store online, or designing sites for clients you can get started quickly and build exactly the store you want.
6.Shop Martio Theme Plugin – Shop Martio Theme Plugin is a core plugin for the Shopmartio - E Commerce WordPress Theme.
7. WPBakery Page Builder – WPBakery Page Builder is a page builder plugin for WordPress which allows you to create stunning website content with simple drag and drop.
8. WPCS - WordPress Currency Switcher – WordPress Currency Switcher (WPCS) is WordPress currency plugin, that allows your site visitors switch prices currencies in your site content according to set currencies rates in the real time! Power price marketing tool for WordPress sites where its necessary display content in more than one currency.
9. YITH WooCommerce Affiliates – YYITH WooCommerce Affiliates allows your users to become affiliates on your site earning commissions on every sale generated through their exclusive affiliation links. Create a sales network at no cost and increase your incomes just like big stores.
10. YITH WooCommerce Quick View – YITH WooCommerce Quick View · You will allow users to view product details easily and quickly by limiting the number of clicks and pages to load.
11. YITH WooCommerce Wishlist – YITH WooCommerce Wishlist gives your users the possibility to create, fill, manage and share their wishlists allowing you to analyze their interests and needs to improve your marketing strategies.
12. Multivendor Marketplace Solution for WooCommerce - WC Marketplace – This WooCommerce marketplace plugin helps your turn your simple store in a product multi-vendor market by providing you with essential management tools. With the tools, provided vendors can freely list products, export and import product details and continue with the bulk product uploads.
13. Mega Menu –With the help of Mega Menu, You can easily add several widgets column-wise, configure them and create a great vertical mega menu.They are an excellent design choice for accommodating a large number of options or for revealing lower-level site pages at a glance.
14.Variation Swatches for WooCommerce – This plugin allows you to create elegant and fully customizable color swatches for your products with different variant colors, labels and images. The plugin basically replaces the regular drop-down menu for your attribute variations selector into elegant swatches. There are several styles that you can choose from to best fit your online store image.
Step 7 - Now, you need to navigate to Shopmartio Options >> Demo impoter demo content.
The various options provided by Theme Settings are as follows :
Navigate to appearance>>Theme Settings
01. Header Settings
02. Sidebar Settings
03. Footer Settings
05. WooCommerce Styles
06. News Newsletter Settings
07. 404 Setting
09. Google Analytics/AdSense
10. Custome Code
01) Header Setting: Header settings consist of header style, contact information, email address and add to cart icon enable/disable option.
- From this Settings you can add a site logo, mobile logo, you can also enable/disable the search option and the mega menu option.
- From this settings you can ON/OFF the breadcrumb from the pages.
02) Sidebar Setting: Sidebar settings consist of blog position.
03) Footer Setting: Footer settings consist of footer style, newsletter and copyright text settings.
04) Appearance: Appearance settings consist of page loader ON/OFF option and the loader image upload option.
05) WooCommerce Styles: WooCommerce Style setting consist of sidebar position and single sidebar position settings, and also the product title/description content.
06) News Newsletter Settings: In this you can ON/OFF the Newsletter, you can also add title, description, add link and also create a gallery from this.
07) 404 Setting: 404 setting will consist of error page setting.
08) Social: Social media Settings consist of linking your site to social media, just add your social profile link and save.
09)Google Analytics/AdSense : Enter Google Analytics/AdSense script here.After adding it, you can add your add script on any place of the page using WP editor or Text Widget.
10) Custome Code : In this setting, you can add the custom CSS and JS.
10) Import/Export: Import-Export option provides the settings to backup by exporting the theme options settings & importing the old settings from the file.
Shopmartio - E-Commerce WordPress Theme includes several custom widgets. All widgets are accessed in the Widgets section of the WordPress admin. Widgets can be added to any sidebar, footer column. There are various fields and settings present to choose for each individual widget all are self-explanatory. You can put as many widgets as you want inside of a sidebar or footer.
step1- Navigate to Appearance > Widgets to access the list of widgets and widget sections that they can be added to. The left-hand side shows all the widgets you can use. The right-hand side shows all the different sections you can add widgets to.
step2- Simply drag and drop the widget you want into the widget section you want on the right-hand side.
step3- When finished, make sure to click Save in the widget editing box to save the widgets added to your sidebar.
WooCommerce allows you to sell anything, beautifully. Built to integrate seamlessly with WordPress, WooCommerce is the world’s favorite eCommerce solution that gives both store owners and developers complete control.
Navigate to WordPress dashboard >> Products >> add new
How to add shortcodes
Navigate to Pages >> all New.
These are the theme shortcodes, you can use to display different thing on the page
These pages are used to manage some settings from the front-end.
Vendor : From this, you can see the vendor list, you can also edit them, see them shop delete them also.
You can also add the new vendor from here:
Affiliate : From this, you can add a new affiliate or see the progress of the existing ones.
By this, you can adjust the Quick view settings.
By this, you can adjust the Whislist settings.
By this, you can covert the currency, according to your need.