We would like to thank you for purchasing Sunrays WordPress Theme ! We are very pleased that you have chosen Sunrays WordPress Theme for your website. Before you get started, please be sure to always search our Documentation and Knowledgebase. Sunrays WordPress Theme can be used with WordPress and we assume that you already have WordPress installed and ready to go. Sunrays WordPress Theme is a one click installation theme. If you do not, please follow this link WordPress Installation to see our section on WordPress to help you get started.
Sunrays WordPress Theme is highly suitable for all the Eco friendly businesses. We are very delight to introduce Sunrays WordPress Theme which developed specifically for all types of Solar industry like solar power, wind power, hydro power, geothermal energy, biomass, biofuels, etc…
Features of the theme
You can install the theme in two ways: through WordPress, or via FTP. The sunrays.zip file is the Installable WordPress Theme and that is what you need to use to get the theme installed. Please see the following sections for each method.
1) Installation via FTP: Prefer upload the un-zipped theme folder
2) Installation via WordPress: Install and Activate
Step 1 – Navigate to Appearance tab > Themes.
Step 2 – Click Add New and click the Upload button. Navigate to find the “sunrays.zip” file on your computer and click “Install Now”
NOTE: From 5th step onwards all the points are same for both installation method ie WP installation and FTP installation.
Step 1 – Log into your hosting space via an FTP software.
Step 2 – Unzip the sunrays.zip file and only use the extracted Sunrays theme folder.
Step 3 – Upload the extracted Sunrays theme folder into wp-content > themes folder.
Step 4 – Navigate to the wp-dashboard and then activate the newly installed theme by going to Appearance > Themes and clicking the Activate button.
Step 5 – Once uploaded, activate the theme. Go to Appearance > Themes and activate it. Then you will see a notification message to activate the required.
Step 6 – All plugins shown in screenshot are the required plugins.
Plugins that will need to be installed and activated: Contact Form7, unyson, Sunrays Core, Slider Revolution, Woo-Commerce Plugin are required for the theme to work, it contains all of our theme features like shortcodes and shortcode generator.
1. Unyson – This is our companion plugin that is required to use Sunrays Store WordPress Theme. Please make sure this is always installed and activated.
2. Sunrays Core – This is our default plugin that is required to use Sunrays Theme. Please make sure this is always installed and activated.
3. Slider Revolution – Slider Revolution is an innovative, responsive WordPress Slider Plugin that displays your content the beautiful way. Whether it's a Slider, Carousel, Hero Scene or even a whole Front Page, the visual, drag & drop editor will let you tell your own stories in no time!
4. ContactForm 7 – Contact Form 7 can manage multiple contact forms, plus you can customize the form and the mail contents flexibly with simple markup.
5. Safe SVG – This plugin allows SVG uploads into WordPress and sanitizes the SVG before saving it.
6. WooCommerce Plugin – WooCommerce is a an eCommerce plugin that allows you to sell anything, beautifully. Built to integrate seamlessly with WordPress, WooCommerce is the world’s favorite eCommerce solution that gives both store owners and developers complete control.
Step 7 - After installing the theme you have to activate the following extensions
To install dummy content as shown in the live preview, Navigate to Tools >> Demo Content Install. Here you will get the demo preview.You can install it.
The various options provided by Theme Settings are as follows :
Navigate to Sunrays Options
01. General Setting
02. Header Setting
03. Breadcrumbs Setting
04. Sidebar Setting
05. Woocommerce Setting
06. 404 Setting
07. Contact Setting
08. Footer Setting
01) General Setting : General settings consist of favicon logo and loader logo and sidebar positions.
02) Header Setting : Header settings consist of header style, social icons and add to cart icon.
03) Breadcrumbs Setting : Breadcrumbs settings consist of Button and image.
04) Sidebar Setting : Sidebar settings consist of blog position.
05) WooCommerce Setting : With the help of WooCommerce setting, you can select sidebar position of WooCommerce page.
06) 404 Setting : 404 Page settings consist of Ring image, bottom wave image and description.
07) Contact Setting : With the help of contact setting, you can add contact information.
08) Footer Setting : Footer settings consist of footer style and copyright text.
Sunrays WordPress Theme includes several custom widgets. All widgets are accessed in the Widgets section of the WordPress admin. Widgets can be added to any sidebar, footer column.There are various fields and settings present to choose for each individual widget all are self explanatory. You can put as many widgets as you want inside of a sidebar or footer.
step1- Navigate to Appearance >> Widgets to access the list of widgets and widget sections that they can be added to. The left hand side shows all the widgets you can use. The right hand side shows all the different sections you can add widgets to.
step2- Simply drag and drop the widget you want into the widget section you want on the right hand side.
step3- When finished, make sure to click Save in the widget editing box to save the widgets added to your sidebar.
How to add shortcodes
Navigate to Pages >> add New.
These are the theme shortcodes, you can use to display different thing on the page.
You can add more shortcode that belongs to builder shortcodes.
Navigate to Pages >> All page.
These all are the shortcode which we have used to create Home page. You can remove and edit these shortcodes as per your business requirements.
Navigate to Pages >> All page.
These all are the shortcode which we have used to create About page. You can remove and edit these shortcodes as per your business requirements.
As shown in attachment, you will get all those pages after installing the theme.